Information sessions about the next Police Academy Class starting in January 2021 are being held at the Mercyhurst University Municipal Police Academy located in the Janet L. Miller Building at 5999 State Rt. 89, North East, PA, 16428.
Information sessions will be conducted on:
• September 23 (1 p.m. and 6 p.m.)
• October 7 (1 p.m. and 6 p.m.)
• October 14 (1 p.m.)
• October 21 (6 p.m.)
• November 4 (1 p.m. and 6 p.m.)
Please be prepared and bring:
• Driver’s license
• Permit to carry a concealed weapon (if you have one)
• One of the following:
o Birth certificate
o Social security card
o Military ID
• $50 application fee
Directions to the academy can be found below.
• Take Exit 41 from I-90 to PA-89 N. Turn right onto PA-89 N (Station Road).
• Continue on PA-89 N (Station Road) for approximately 0.2 miles.
• The Janet L. Miller Building will be on your right, just past the intersection with South Washington Street (across the street from the Orton’s Fruit Market).
• Please park in the front lot and enter through the front doors.
To register, please visit https://www.mercyhurst.edu/…/municipal-police-academy